Amongst all the various kinds of essays that university professors assign, the essay that stands out the most is the persuasive essay.
After reading the essay, this essay is written to persuade the readers to sway in the direction of a specific viewpoint.
To achieve this, an essay of a persuasive nature is presented through logical arguments and an emotional appeal.
To persuade a reader to change their point of view on an existing topic, immense research, and impactful vocabulary are required to form the content of the essay.
Students often lack the time required to conduct this research as they have to juggle between attending university, going to their jobs, completing personal chores, and attempting all the other essays they have due for submission.
As a result, a student assigns their persuasive essay to a professional writer for completion rather than trying to complete it themselves, thus saving time.
Once a student is determined to outsource their essay, they look for essay writing help to complete the essay. The qualities that a student looks for in their expert writer include timely delivery, non-plagiarized and quality content, maintaining the confidentiality of the student, and most importantly, value for money.
While looking for these specific traits in an online portal for essay help, students also take this opportunity to research the basics of persuasive essays for their knowledge.
Students gather this knowledge by finding answers to the most common questions like –
What is a persuasive essay? Give examples.
Answer – A persuasive essay is an academic essay used to persuade readers in a particular direction regarding a specific topic. This is done by presenting logical arguments for influencing and convincing the readers about your viewpoint.
The logical arguments are presented as solid evidence by conducting research and sharing its result in the form of facts, examples, and quotes by experts in the field.
Unlike other academic essays, a persuasive essay contains six paragraphs with four main body paragraphs describing the discussion topic using evidence and logical arguments.
Examples of persuasive essays include –
- Reaction Papers
What are the three parts of a persuasive essay?
Answer – The three main parts of a persuasive essay are –
- Issue – the main topic of the essay is described as its issue. It should be present in the title or the essay's introductory paragraph.
- Side – the side or thesis determines whether the reader is against or in favour of the topic. The writer's choice of side is often reflected in the introductory and concluding paragraphs of the essay.
- Argument – the central part of the essay is used to persuade the readers by stating the benefits of the writer's viewpoint on the topic. A writer usually uses evidence, opinion, tale, example, or reasoning to persuade their readers, supported by sources of their facts. It is often advisable to use evidence rather than opinion to influence and convince a reader of your cause.
How do you write an excellent persuasive essay?
Answer – Some tips for writing an excellent persuasive essay are –
- Clearly stating your claim – your argument or thesis statement should be concise, clear, and understandable.
- Understanding your readers - would help develop the essay in a manner that would best convince your audience by understanding their needs and emotions.
- Engaging through various emotions – the essay and your argument must emotionally connect the reader. A writer can use vivid imagery and the five senses to involve the reader in their essay.
- Focus on only a single side of the argument – base your essay on only one side (either against or in favour). Writing about both sides would confuse the reader and not persuade them to agree with your viewpoint.
- Amplify your points by using concrete evidence – provide credible evidence from numerous credible sources to support your argument. Evidence can be in the form of statistics, facts, or expert citations. With the help of this evidence, you can help provide a new perspective to the reader, explain complex proposals, and support your entire argument.
- Being organized – the entire persuasive essay should be well structured and should link the paragraphs. This is done using skillful sentences and transition phrases and helps with the smooth flow of the entire essay.
- Using active language – an active voice is used to denote purpose. Therefore, a writer should use it in a persuasive essay to establish certainty, assertiveness, and confidence in the essay.
List the steps to writing a persuasive essay.
Answer – Steps required to write a persuasive essay are –
- Selecting a suitable topic for writing a persuasive essay
- Deciding your opinion on the selected topic
- Finding arguments and pieces of evidence to prove your viewpoint
- Creating an outline of the entire essay
- Writing an introduction
- Crafting the main body paragraphs
- Writing the conclusion
- Proofreading and editing the entire essay
Once students get the basic knowledge of a persuasive essay, they narrow their search for an expert writer to the shortlisted online portals.
One such portal that provides students with quality and plagiarism-free essay help is "Get Essay Service".
GetEssayService.com is a website that provides essay help to students worldwide 24*7. This implies that a student can contact us with their queries or order placement at any time, and our Ph.D.-qualified experts will be present to provide you with their services.
We provide our students with quality essays that are uniquely curated for each student depending upon their personality, style, and university guidelines. This ensures that the content is plagiarism-free and the assessor has no doubt about the writer of the essay.
To place an order with "Get Essay Service", students must share only their email addresses and no personal information. This assures the student that we maintain 100% confidentiality of all our users.
Even if the student has to share their details to complete an essay, we ensure that the detail is only kept with the expert corresponding with you and is not shared with anybody else.
We provide our services to students round the clock, implying that students can raise their queries or ask for the submission of their assignments at even the odd hours of the day. We will be ready to provide you with our assistance and essay delivery at the specified time.
Our experts have a motto of never compromising the quality of student essays. Abiding by this, even if you place an order for a last-minute essay that needs to be completed in a few hours, it would have the same quality as the essay made in a week.
As we understand the value of money, we at "Get Essay Service" provide our students with pocket-friendly and customizable prices. We also offer the option of placing bulk orders with us for an entire semester's essays at a lump-sum and hugely discounted price.
If a student decides to place a bulk order with "Get Essay Service", they can pay the amount through easy EMIs, thus reducing their financial burden.
So, grab the opportunity and place your orders now to guarantee a high score in your essays with the assistance of essay service. You can contact us through our website or social media handles with our 24*7 live chat portal.