We at "Get Essay Service" understand that most international students require help completing their essays, especially in the 1st semester, as they are still adjusting to the university's new environment, schedule, and academic style.
For the admission of international students, their families make substantial monetary investments to send them to a foreign land. As a result, getting high grades on every essay is very important for international students as it determines their term-end grade.
Without an excellent term-end grade, it becomes difficult for a student to get a good job placement and repay his family for their help and efforts.
A student is generally unable to complete or get a high grade in their essays due to the following reasons –
- International students witness a language barrier that hinders their understanding of lectures or classroom discussions. Sometimes, international students also feel reluctant to clarify their doubts due to language barriers increasing their difficulty in concept clarity.
- International students must start their semester with a prior understanding of pre-requisite knowledge. Often, the students need more pre-requisite knowledge to understand their lectures.
- An international student might also face difficulty keeping up with the numerous essays assigned to them for simultaneous submissions. To avoid low grades, the student must juggle their job, university life, personal life, and essay submission. With the stress of completing everything, it is normal for students to stay caught up in their classes and not gain concept clarity.
- Additionally, the shift between the study techniques used in different countries can be a significant factor in the non-completion of essays by the students. Some students may belong to a country where rote memorization and finding direct answers from their helping material may be encouraged. Contrary to this, all the universities abroad implement a learning style of understanding the concept and interpreting a case study. Such a shift makes it difficult for a student to gain concept clarity or clarity about the writing standard requirements and the usage of the rubric.
The industry of essays has flourished in the past decade to cater to students' issues and provide them with the best possible solutions.
While submitting university essays, one of the essays that require complete student focus is the Observation Essay.
As the name suggests, the essay of the observation type requires the writer to observe different events, behaviors, phenomena, and situations in life and then pen down their observations in an essay.
Students often find this kind of essay intimidating and challenging and therefore seek out the help of a professional writer to complete their essay and help them gain concept clarity of the subject.
To gain more thorough knowledge about the essay, given below are some basic questions and their answers that would help you gain clarity on Observation Essays!
What are the six steps to writing an observation essay?
Answer: The six steps used to write an observation essay are as follows –
- Observation – select the event, behavior, or topic on which you want to base your essay.
- Notes – prepare rough notes that help you jot down your observations used to formulate the essay.
- Introduction – it should contain the topic, the overview of the essay, and the context in which it will be observed.
- Body – this contains the entire observation of the selected subject in a cohesive manner that flows through easily.
- Summary – conclude the entire essay and provide additional information about your observations and what you think about them.
- Editing – conduct editing for the entire essay to make necessary amendments related to the content, grammar, clarity, and spelling. Ensure that the essay is understandable, connects with the reader, and is not repetitive.
What are the three processes of writing an observation essay?
Answer: The main processes that are used to create a qualitative observation essay are –
- Recording the observations about the selected topic or situation by taking field notes
- Interpreting the notes based on relevant criteria
- Write a well-structured and organized paper containing all the observations as well as the interpretations
List three tips to construct a qualitative observation essay.
Answer – Tips to construct a qualitative observation essay are –
- Keep the structure of the essay clear, well-defined, and understandable.
- The writer should write the essay in a self-reflective tone.
- The styling used in the essay must be plain, understandable, and clear.
What are some tips for writing an observation?
Answer – some tips that can be used to write an observation are –
- To start an observation, use factual information – date, time, and place.
- Keep a record of every observation made through notes.
- Ensure that the observations made are straightforward as well as clear.
- Make sure that the observations are organized, understandable, and clear.
Selecting an appropriate expert to complete their essays is a tough decision for the student.
With numerous websites on the online portal offering the same services, it becomes complicated to differentiate between genuine and fake sites.
To help make the decision easier for you, given below are some of the USPs of "Get Essay Service" –
- PhD Qualified Experts – Our team comprises over 5000 PhD qualified experts who are passionate and readily available to provide essay help to students.
- 24*7 – To help students, our esteemed faculty is spread worldwide to provide continuous essay assistance to students round the clock.
- Best Quality – Our experts are passionate about providing high-quality essays to students. The experts ensure that the essay's quality is never compromised, irrespective of the duration in which it is completed.
Additionally, before being submitted to the student, an essay undergoes various quality checks for verification.
- Deadlines – Our experts ensure that every essay is submitted to the student within the specified deadline, so they don't lose crucial grades.
- Multiple Revisions – We stay connected to our students until they receive their feedback and provide multiple revisions without extra charge.
- Zero Plagiarism – At "Get Essay Service", we guarantee plagiarism-free essays uniquely created for every individual student. These essays are based on the helping material provided by the student and their style. Our experts create the entire essay without the use of any search engine. As no search engine is used, the uniqueness of every essay makes it plagiarism-free.
- Student-Friendly Prices – Our prices are pocket-friendly and affordable for every student. Additionally, for a student who places a bulk order with us (an order for the entire semester at a lump-sum price), an additional discount reduces the price of a single essay by up to 70%. Further, we also provide the students with the option of making bulk order payments through easy EMIs.
So, connect with us now and grab your essay erasing all the stress related to the essays for university submission.